Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 31, 2014

Introducing our Newest FUSSY AND FANCY GIRLS!

Hello and happy Friday!
Please scroll down
for our current challenge
"Thankful"
 
******** 
  
Today I
am delighted to introduce
our newest
FUSSY AND FANCY GIRLS!
That's right!
We found even more talent to
inspire you with!

I am so very proud to introduce
you to these very lovely and
super talented ladies!
 
 I know that you will enjoy
getting to know them!
 
 

 Hi, My name is Diane Hover and my blog is Nellies Nest,
named after my dog Nellie.  
I always get a good laugh when people leave me a comment and say
"beautiful card Nellie",
I didn't know she was so talented!!  
I am married a second time to a wonderful man and we have
 5 kiddos between us,
and they have blessed us with 18 grandchildren and
we now have 2 greats...
and I am NOT that old, really!!
  I live in the winter wonderland state of Michigan...pretty, but it can get
darn right cold at times!!
 
I LOVE paper crafting and got into it years ago when I was in a
business with my sister called, "Cabin On The Creek".
We used to stamp all our own primitive tags for our sewn
Santa's and such.

I think what really got me into the paper crafting, besides doing
scrapbooking was all the gorgeous papers that were
available, they remind me of fabric.
 
So now I use my million dollar sewing machine to sew
on my cards...lol...but I love that look and at least it is getting used!!
Besides my paper crafting I love to cook (and eat) and have
big weedy flower gardens that I work in whenever I can.
.  
I have a great sense of humor, but take my card making very seriously!  
As for a style, I think my favorite is Shabby Chic..I just love that look!!!


I am looking forward to being on this amazing team of the
"Fussy and Fancy" girls
 and can't wait to get started with my first project!!!
Thanks for listening and I can't wait to see all YOUR projects in our challenges!!
Hugs!!!
Diane Hover
 
 
Gunn-Eirill

Hi everyone
My name is Gunn-Eirill, I am 45 years young,
living in South of Norway with 3 children and my lovely husband,
and one cat called Gardfield along with 100 fish.

I have always been crafting.  When I was 5 years old I was cross stitching,
at 6 years old, I was making my own clothing, and so on....

in 2007 I was hooked on paper, and now I am a hoarder.
I just love paper, trims, bling, pearls, flowers....you know girls..

My style as a scrapper is easy to explain: 3D, building weird things for
no use and no reason.  I am using my Shilhouette machine to make my own
templates.  I do always have some crazy ideas in my head
for what I am going to make, so I have 3-5 projects on my desk,
and 50 more in my head.  I wish that I had more time to make all the things
I want...one day I will....I hope...

Hugs from Gunn-Eirill

 
  

 
Thank you so much for having me Sheryl.  
What a wonderful surprise when
I returned home from vacation to find your lovely note.  I’m thrilled to be joining
this talented team of designers.
I’ve been a blogger since 2011 and have had the good fortune to be on some great teams,
Fussy & Fancy Friday now being one of them.  
I love to colour with Copics, collect designer paper and digital stamps.
I like to use stitching on my cards and have a very eclectic style….some days CAS,
other days throwing everything on.
   
My dear husband and I love to travel and enjoy time spent with family. 
 
I look forward to working with everyone and seeing all of
your creative entries here at Fussy and Fancy!
Hugs, Pat K xx


You are in for a lovely treat when you
visit these ladies blogs!

 


welcome to Fussy and Fancy, Ladies!

We are all looking forward to
seeing your
lovely creations! 

 

xx Happy crafting xx
 
 


 
 
 


1 comment:

Inky Angel said...

Congratulations ladies! Looking forward to your fabulous creations.