Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 16, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 95 - Bingo Board


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer



Here's a little about Sari:

Hello my fellow crafters!

My name is Sari and I'm a 38 year old mother of
4 children living just outside of Stockholm, Sweden
with my hubby, kids, dog, parrot and a few fish too.

I've been a crafter all my life but it wasn't until I needed
a Mothers Day card for my Mum a few years ago (the 
shops were closed) when I discovered card making and
after my first attempt I was hooked!  My favourite style
is vintage and shabby chic, I call it shintage lol.

For me there is nothing better after a hectic day than to
unwind in my little craft room.

And here's the beautiful picture frame
and baby bootees that Sari made for
our current challenge


Sari has used the full house from
our bingo board - WOW!!!


We think it's great that you've used all
the elements from our bingo board and
created such a memorable keepsake
too.  The delicate blue along with the
lace and flowers on the frame are just
stunning and those tiny bootees are 
just soooooo cute!

********

We hope that you can visit Sari's blog


to read more about her card and to find
out more about her great artwork

It's been a real pleasure Sari - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



No comments: