Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 19, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 93 - Lemon and Lavender


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer



Here's a little bit about Diana:

I'm a lover of all things crafty!  I enjoy spending time
creating not only paper craft items, but also mixed
media and altered art projects.  I love to scour thrift
and second hand stores for treasures that I can
transform into something new and beautiful

I live in beautiful (but hot) Phoenix, Arizona, where
I'm outside all winter, and hiding from the heat in the
summer!  I adore entering crafting challenges and am
always making lists of new challenges that I can
play along with.

My favourite products are generally from Ranger or
Tim Holtz, but I'm also really enjoying Bo Bunny papers,
 Angie Delarie, Saturated Canary and Dilly Beans digi
stamps.  I'm trying my hand at colouring and like that
I can see slow but steady progress.

When I'm not crafting I work full time as a 911
operator/police dispatcher.  I adore my work and can
truly say that every single day I work is different from
the last.  At home my husband and I have a house full
of furry kids (3 dogs and 3 cats!).

It's a wonderful and rewarding life.

And here's the gorgeous card that Diana
has made for our current challenge



We can see your love for Dilly Bean
digi's by the image that you've chosen
for this card.  She has been coloured
to perfection and we adore her
sparkly tail.

We're sure with your love of altered
art that the background and
ribbon have both been created by you.
They both set off your image
beautifully and show your skills

We hope that you visit Diana's blog


to read more about her card and to
find out more about her great artwork

It's been a real pleasure Diana - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx






1 comment:

Sazzle said...

Thanks for bringing us such a bright and colourful project for your guest design spot Diana :-) xx