Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top 5 and Random Winner from Challenge 9!

Hello again, Fussy and Fancy friends! We thank all that participated in Challenge 9, Birthday with a Sweet Treat.

We again thank our sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs!

And now, the random winner of the prize is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:74
Timestamp: 2010-05-15 16:46:35 UTC

#74, that's Freckleface! Congratulations sweetie! Please email us at fussyandfancy@gmail.com, and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Everyone made beautiful creations for our birthday with a sweet treat theme! It wasn't easy, but we've picked our Fussy and Fancy Top 5 for Challenge 9:





Great work, ladies, and congratulations! Please copy the Top 5 blinkie code from the sidebar on the right, and display it proudly on your blog!
Thank you, everyone! We hope you'll join us again next Friday!
Hugs from the Fussy and Fancy Girls

5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Oh wow! I can't believe it! Thank you ladies! I'm so happy to be in the Top 5, they're so many talented girls and boys out there! Congratulations to the other girls too.
Kelly.x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my after the disaster earlier cutting my finger this has really cheered me up - hopefully it will give me the added boost I need to stop thinking about the steri strips thank you so much

well done to the other top 5 too brilliant creations each and every one

Kate xx

Maria said...

I'm jumping up and down and grinning from ear to ear! Thanks so much. I'm tickled pink to be in the Top 5. Congrats to Kelly, Kate, Christine and Natalie. Hugs, Maria

Christine said...

Hi Girlies thank you so much for choosing my creation for the top 5 what an honour
congrats to the other winners..

Hugs Christine xx

Lori said...

Congratulations, Ladies! Well done :)

Love and hugs ~
Lori